Login or become a Shortlist subscriber
Webcast: Unpacking casual and contractor changes
The past year has seen some definitive rulings on what constitutes a casual employee or contractor; this webcast sets out important ramifications and next steps for all employers.
Topics covered include:
- the High Court rulings on contracting and casual employment;
- new decisions on contractor disputes;
- potential changes that lie ahead;
- implications for managing a contingent workforce; and
- moving beyond basic compliance to best practices.
You need to be logged in to read this article.
Subscribers log in here
Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.
Non subscribers: Access Shortlist by starting your subscription here.
Haven't seen Shortlist before? For a 28-day free trial sign up here.
Go back to our homepage here.