Login or become a Shortlist subscriber


Recruiters placing 30% more 'silver' candidates; Accreditation lifts diversity sourcing success

Recruiters using jobs data for lead generation are now placing 30% more of their 'silver medal' candidates. Meanwhile a new accreditation is helping RPO clients meet their gender equity targets.

With less than one-third of all jobs now being advertised by recruitment companies, there is a "tremendous opportunity" to increase market share and generate new revenue opportunities, says Rover founder Saxon Huggins.

Over the past 10 years, the proportion of employer-to-recruiter advertising has been "pretty stable, at about 55% contributed by employers, leaving 45% by recruiters," he told a recent Captain's Table event.

"But then COVID changed a lot of things. Employers reverted to trying to do more hiring themselves, if they did have hiring needs. What we see now is more like a 70:30 share, where employers are contributing a lot more of the job advertising than they proportionately were before...

You need to be logged in to read this article.

Subscribers log in here

Having trouble using your subscription? Contact us for help or check our FAQ page here for answers to commonly asked questions.

Non subscribers: Access Shortlist by starting your subscription here.

Haven't seen Shortlist before? For a 28-day free trial sign up here.

Go back to our homepage here.